We’ve built this community of like-minded, forward-thinking members mostly through word of mouth. Sharing OREC’s vision with friends and family has helped us grow organically and with a very engaged membership.
How it works
- Talk to your friends and family about the benefits of an OREC membership and why you joined.
- Learn the sales pitch yourself by reading through our website or watching a past webinar.
- Make sure your friend writes your name on their investment form where it says, “how did you hear about us?”
- We’ll email you a confirmation for each member you send our way and you choose from our selection of gifts. (see below)
- For hard copies of brochures and membership forms, contact our Communications Associate David Mazur-Goulet at 819-598-6325 or by email.
Selection of gifts – choose from one of the following:
Organizations: You Can Help Too!
OREC will send your organization $20 for every member it sends our way. Follow the steps above and you’ll be on your way to building your summer picnic or holiday party fund.
Earn More Gifts by Hosting a Coffee Party
It’s easy to invite a half-dozen friends for a chat in your living room. It’s also one of the most powerful ways to share information with people you know, and build support for a community initiative like OREC.
As a thank you, you’ll receive a $20 gift card to a local business, an OREC solar-powered LED light, a Bullfrog Powered travel mug, and a copy of the full-length DVD documentary Powerful. (Some items are only available while quantities last.)
Read more about how to host a coffee party.
Thank you for helping us build your co-op!
We are powering the future, together.